lose weight while you sleep !

Would you like to lose weight while you sleep? who wouldn't, Right. Well try this. new Coronavirus

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Getting and staying healthy

          ๐Ÿ‘‰         Eat for Life !     ๐Ÿ˜‚

 This Covid-19 crisis has got me interested in sharing as much information as I can put my hands on, with everyone who has concerns about health and immunity.

 I am going to offer some great information on foods, diet plans, exercise and general information on getting and keeping a healthy body.

It's been stated, and proved, several times that the people most effected by Covid-19 are people with compromised immune systems, so I think the first thing I'll focus on is the immune system. As a certified Lymphologist, I have studied the immune system and how to improve it. I will be putting together a video/Ebook offering soon, that will give you many ways to improve your system to fight off the rigors of living in this day and age.

In the mean time you can click on the title of this post and download a little Ebook to get you started on a more healthy lifestyle. It's FREE, as a lot of my information will be and I thank you for visiting this blog.   Dutch, and  Nurse Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Boost Your Immune System to the MAX !

  Are You Ready To Protect Yourself From The Coronavirus And Other Diseases?   It’s About Time For You To  Learn  The Best Ways To Boost You...